Announcements for the church in Tacoma
November 20th, 2022
Morning Revival: Crystallization of 1 & 2 Kings, Week 4
Ministry Digest: Volume 4, Number 11. Topic: “The Perfecting Training”, Dealing with Peculiarity. This portion can also be found in The Collected Works of Witness Lee, 1980, Volume 1, Chapter 11, pg. 129
There will not be a Lord’s day meeting at the hall or on Zoom on November 27th. We encourage all the saints to join the Thanksgiving Conference during that time.
Thanksgiving Conference | November 24-27
The 2022 International Thanksgiving conference will be held in-person in Washington, DC. The in-person meetings will also be streamed live for those whose time-zones permits them to watch the live meetings by webcast. In addition, Living Stream Ministry will also stream the messages, time zone after time zone, across the globe. Please see the announcement letter here for registration and streaming details.
Puget Sound Fall 2022 Blending Conference Audio Recording
The audio recording is now available for the Puget Sound Fall 2022 Blending Conference at Puget Sound Blending.
* We encourage all saints who are healthy and comfortable to meet in-person to come to the hall on the Lord’s day. (except for Nov. 27th due to the Thanksgiving Conference on Zoom)
* For those who are not able to come to the hall, there will be a separate Zoom meeting at 10:00 a.m. You will be able to observe the Lord’s table meeting and the first half of the prophesying meeting on Zoom. Zoom attendees will not be able to share during this time. At approximately 11:30, the Zoom participants will “leave” the corporate meeting and meet separately so the saints on Zoom can share their portion from the HWMR. The Zoom codes will be the same as those sent in the emailed version of the Announcements.
* The Ministry meeting webcast is on Wednesdays at 7:30 pm. To view the messages click on this link: www.lsm.org/live
* Every week the church sends the announcements via email to all the saints. If you do not receive this email or if you would like to, please contact the service office.
* We have a new webpage for church announcements: https://churchintacoma.org/announcements
* We have a new webpage where you can update your household information at https://churchintacoma.org/update
* In order to update our phone list, you may fill out a new household information form in the service office or submit your changes at https://churchintacoma.org/update
* Living Stream Ministry has updated the Ministry Books website with many useful features including a free and subscription option. Go to: www.ministrybooks.org to view a video presentation.
* There will be an ongoing need of support for the saints in Ukraine and the countries throughout Europe who have received the refugees. Please mark your offerings for this need: “For Ukraine”. We will combine all such offerings and send one check to LME promptly.
* The church prayer meeting has moved to Tuesday’s. Please use the Zoom codes you normally use to join the prayer meeting.
* Many useful gospel tracts and resources are now available especially for use online:
www.rhemabooks.org Recent Articles
www.bfa.org Share the Good News
* Offerings are still being collected at the meeting hall and our financial obligations remain the same. Your gifts can be dropped in the mail slot or mailed to the hall at: 5012 N. 14th St., Tacoma, WA, 98406
* The church is now able to receive offerings through the online service, Zelle. The church email to use in making an offering is: email@example.com
* First, download the app to your device and create your account. Not all banks participate in Zelle. So, be sure to check with your bank.
When making an offering through Zelle, in the place that says, “What is this for?” please designate what the offering is for, such as “Offering” or “Books” or “Retreat” or “SST” or “Training Registration”. Any offering which is not designated will be accounted to the General fund.
To make online donations to Living Stream Ministry: www.lsm.org/donations. This website may be used to make one-time donations, designated offerings, and fixed recurring donations.
* Reports from many European countries can be viewed at: amanatrust.org.uk/page/reports
* To receive a paper copy of the Holy Word for Morning Revival delivered to your home, go to: https://www.lsm.org/dms.html and set up your Direct Mail Service account.
* A digital newsletter “Having this Ministry…” from Living Stream Ministry is now available. To subscribe go to www.lsm.org
Free eBooks from LSM can be found at www.lsm.org/digital or by clicking on these links:
Items for prayer:
* Pray for the Lord’s present move in Europe.
* Pray for more local churches to be established in the mountain states, the mid-west and Bible-belt states of America.
* Pray for Gospel-ize, Truth-ize, Church-ize America (www.GTCA.US) 2022 cities:
· Columbus, OH
· Nashville, TN
· Normal, IL
· Omaha, NE
· Tampa, FL
· Virginia Beach, VA
Please pray for these family members now serving in the military:
· Aaron Ingersoll, Army, (JBLM)
· Kevin Jiang, Marines, (PSNS Bremerton)
· Lt. Col. Phil Sakamoto, Air Force (New Jersey)
· Cpt. Travis Park, Air Force (Travis AFB, CA)
· Jacob Kim, Army
· Alex Xu, Army (JBLM)
· 2nd Lt. Jerrett Canovas, Army, (JBLM)
Click to edit Email Preferences or Unsubscribe from this list.
church in Tacoma
5012 N 14th St
Tacoma, WA 98406 – US