Announcements for the church in Tacoma
October 2nd, 2022
Morning Revival: Taking the Way of Enjoying Christ as the Tree of Life, week 3
The New HWMR, “Taking the Way of Enjoying Christ and the Tree of Life” is now available in the book room.
Ministry Digest: Volume 4, Number 8. Topic: “The Perfecting Training”, Killing Opinion by the Vision of Christ. This portion can also be found in The Collected Works of Witness Lee, 1980, Volume 1, Chapter 4, pg. 51
* Invitation from the church in Spokane:
We are having a conference with brother Ed Marks on the weekend of October 21-23, 2022. The meeting times are: Friday 7:00 P.M. Message #1
Saturday 10:00 A.M. Message #2
Saturday 6:30 P.M. Message #3
Lord’s Day 10:00 A.M. Lord’s Table and Message #4 We welcome you to join us as we gather into the Lord’s precious name. We have limited hospitality available. There are many hotels nearby. May the Lord speak to us again for the building up of the universal Body of Christ, the maturity of the Bride, and the bringing in of His glorious kingdom! The church in Spokane
715 W. Cora Ave.
Spokane, WA. 99205 Telephone: (509) 327-1674 firstname.lastname@example.org
* We are pleased to announce that there will be the 2022 North America Korean-speaking Conference on October 29 – 30. This conference will be conducted completely online via Zoom.
October 29 (Saturday), 03:00 – 06:00 PM (PDT) and October 30 (Lord’s Day, 09:00 AM – 12:30 PM (PDT)
(Zoom codes were sent in the emailed version of these announcements)
* All three young peoples’ retreats–High School (grades 9-12), Middle School Girls (grades 6-8), and Middle School Boys (grades 6-8)–will be held on the same weekend, October 14th-16th.
The High School retreat will be held at the Double K Retreat Center and Middle School retreat will be held at Camp Koinonia. Cost is $135.00
* NW College Retreat: October 28-30 at Lazy F Camp. (16170 Manastash Rd, Ellensburg, WA 98926). The cost of the college retreat is $140 and the deadline for signing up is Oct 16th. Any sign ups after will need to pay a $10 late fee. Here is the website for registering for the upcoming NW college retreat. https://nwchristianstudents.org
* Gospel trips to Germany and Switzerland October 10-23. Please contact the service office for details.
* We encourage all saints who are healthy and comfortable to meet in-person to come to the hall on the Lord’s day.
* For those who are not able to come to the hall, there will be a separate Zoom meeting at 10:00 a.m. You will be able to observe the Lord’s table meeting and the first half of the prophesying meeting on Zoom. Zoom attendees will not be able to share during this time. At approximately 11:30, the Zoom participants will “leave” the corporate meeting and meet separately so the saints on Zoom can share their portion from the HWMR. The Zoom codes will be the same as those sent in the emailed version of the Announcements.
* The Ministry meeting webcast is on Wednesdays at 7:30 pm. To view the messages click on this link: www.lsm.org/live
* There will be a Memorial Meeting for all the churches for Brother Benson Phillips on October 9th, the invitation follows:
A time for all the saints and churches everywhere,
with particular testimonies of appreciation from all the earth:
Lord’s Day, October 9, 2022, 2:30 p.m. (US PDT)
(after the conclusion of the October 2022 ITERO)
LSM Campus—Ministry Conference Center, Anaheim, California This meeting will be streamed live at www.memorial-meeting.org and will be made available there for later viewing.
* The purpose of the summer and winter training is to perfect the trainees in the truth. In order to get the most benefit out of the training we have decided to conduct it in the same manner it is conducted in Anaheim, and at the same time. The winter training this year is from Dec. 26 to 31. The daily schedule will be study time from 10am to 12pm, and training messages at 4pm and 7pm with an hour break for dinner. All sessions will be on Zoom.
* Every week the church sends the announcements via email to all the saints. If you do not receive this email or if you would like to, please contact the service office.
* We have a new webpage for church announcements: https://churchintacoma.org/announcements
* We have a new webpage where you can update your household information at https://churchintacoma.org/update
* In order to update our phone list, you may fill out a new household information form in the service office or submit your changes at https://churchintacoma.org/update
* This year’s International Thanksgiving Blending Conference will be held in Washington DC from Thursday, November 24th through Lord’s Day, November 27th, 2022.
* Living Stream Ministry has updated the Ministry Books website with many useful features including a free and subscription option. Go to: www.ministrybooks.org to view a video presentation.
* There will be an ongoing need of support for the saints in Ukraine and the countries throughout Europe who have received the refugees. Please mark your offerings for this need: “For Ukraine”. We will combine all such offerings and send one check to LME promptly.
* The church prayer meeting has moved to Tuesday’s. Please use the Zoom codes you normally use to join the prayer meeting.
* Many useful gospel tracts and resources are now available especially for use online:
www.rhemabooks.org Recent Articles
www.bfa.org Share the Good News
* Offerings are still being collected at the meeting hall and our financial obligations remain the same. Your gifts can be dropped in the mail slot or mailed to the hall at: 5012 N. 14th St., Tacoma, WA, 98406
* The church is now able to receive offerings through the online service, Zelle. The church email to use in making an offering is: email@example.com
* First, download the app to your device and create your account. Not all banks participate in Zelle. So, be sure to check with your bank.
When making an offering through Zelle, in the place that says, “What is this for?” please designate what the offering is for, such as “Offering” or “Books” or “Retreat” or “SST” or “Training Registration”. Any offering which is not designated will be accounted to the General fund.
To make online donations to Living Stream Ministry: www.lsm.org/donations. This website may be used to make one-time donations, designated offerings, and fixed recurring donations.
* Reports from many European countries can be viewed at: amanatrust.org.uk/page/reports
New Publications in August:
* To receive a paper copy of the Holy Word for Morning Revival delivered to your home, go to: https://www.lsm.org/dms.html and set up your Direct Mail Service account.
* A digital newsletter “Having this Ministry…” from Living Stream Ministry is now available. To subscribe go to www.lsm.org
* The Need to Grow and Mature in Life
* HWMR: God’s Economy in Faith
* Ministry Digest (periodical), vol. 4, no. 8
* Selecciones del ministerio, t. 4, núm. 7
* Esbozo general del Nuevo Testamento a la luz de Cristo y la iglesia, Un – Parte 2: Romanos a Filemón
* PSAM: Tomar el camino de disfrutar a Cristo como árbol de la vida
Free eBooks from LSM can be found at www.lsm.org/digital or by clicking on these links:
Items for prayer:
* Pray for the Lord’s present move in Europe.
* Pray for more local churches to be established in the mountain states, the mid-west and Bible-belt states of America.
* Pray for Gospel-ize, Truth-ize, Church-ize America (www.GTCA.US) 2022 cities:
· Columbus, OH
· Nashville, TN
· Normal, IL
· Omaha, NE
· Tampa, FL
· Virginia Beach, VA
Please pray for these family members now serving in the military:
· Aaron Ingersoll, Army, (JBLM)
· Kevin Jiang, Marines, (PSNS Bremerton)
· Lt. Col. Phil Sakamoto, Air Force (New Jersey)
· Cpt. Travis Park, Air Force (Travis AFB, CA)
· Jacob Kim, Army
· Alex Xu, Army (JBLM)
· 2nd Lt. Jerrett Canovas, Army, (JBLM)
Click to edit Email Preferences or Unsubscribe from this list.
church in Tacoma
5012 N 14th St
Tacoma, WA 98406 – US