Announcements for the church in Tacoma
|March 26th, 2023|
|** If you are NOT receiving these Announcements via email and would like to, please click HERE to sign up for the church in Tacoma mailing list. Follow the simple instructions by checking the boxes to “Opt-In” to the mailing list. Once submitted you will immediately receive a short verification email that also must be check-marked and returned. If you complete this, you will have the best chance of receiving the Announcements consistently into your email Inbox.|
Morning Revival: 1 & 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, and Esther, Week 2
Ministry Digest: Volume 5, Number 3. Topic: “The Perfecting Training”, Christ in You Making a Distinction Between the Body and the Spirit. This portion can also be found in The Collected Works of Witness Lee, 1980, Volume 1, Chapter 28, pg. 289.
** There will be NO Children’s service at the meeting hall next Lord’s Day (on April 2nd)
Summer Training July 3 to 8, 2023
Saints, the church in Tacoma will conduct the video training at the same time as the training in Anaheim. The first message will be at 4:00 pm on July 3 and will end at 9:30 pm July 8. Study sessions will be from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm beginning July 4.
Cost: $125.00 for the video training and $200.00 for the live training in Anaheim. Outlines cost $5.00.
Registration forms for both live and video training, are due on or before April 23rd, 2023
We would like to remind you that there will be no late registration for the July 2023 Semiannual Training. Any registration forms for both the live and video training, that are submitted after April 23rd 2023, will not be accepted. Please notify the saints in your locality of the registration due date in a timely manner, so that they have sufficient time to submit their registration.
Conference with Ed Marks in Spokane – April 21-23
Friday 7:00 P.M. Message #1
Saturday 10:00 A.M. Message #2
Saturday 6:30 P.M. Message #3
Lord’s Day 10:00 A.M. Lord’s Table and Message #4
Limited hospitality. Saints encouraged to stay in motels.
We will be having a Spanish-speaking conference in Prosser. The conference will be held the weekend of May 5th -7th . Please encourage all Spanish-speaking saints to attend, and there will also be tranlsation in English. Everyone is welcome to attend!
The schedule is as follows:
Friday the 5th : 7 pm to 9 pm ( Message 1)
Saturday the 6th : 10am to 12 pm (Message 2)
Lunch 12pm to 1pm ( provided)
1pm to 3 pm ( Message 3)
*Young Peoples meeting will be from 6pm to 7pm
Lords Day 7th : 9:45am to 12 pm ( Message 4)
*Love Feast from 12:00 pm on in the meeting hall
International Memorial Day Blending Conference will be held in Chicago, IL, from Friday, May 26 through Monday, May 29, 2023. We would like to extend an invitation to all the churches and individuals to participate in this gathering.
The meeting schedule is as follows:
1st meeting: Friday, May 26 …………………. 7:30 PM
2nd meeting: Saturday, May 27 ……………….. 10:00 AM
3rd meeting: Saturday, May 27 …………………. 7:30 PM
4th meeting: Lord’s Day, May 28 ………………….9:30 AM
5th meeting: Lord’s Day, May 28 …………………. 7:30 PM
6th meeting: Monday, May 29 ……………….. 10:00 AM
All the meetings will be held in the Grand Ballroom of the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile, located at 540 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, and will be open to the public. There will be translation into Chinese, Korean, Spanish, and Portuguese. Some additional languages may also be included. Please see the attached information regarding the details of the conference.
College Age Saints:
The 2023 North America College Training will be held July 16-22 in Champaign, Illinois, USA. The subject this year will be Love Prevails.
Visit our website at www.collegetraining.org for more information and instructions on how to register. We encourage everyone to register as early as possible, as we will have 3 time periods for registration:
● Early registration, January 1-31, $405/person
● Normal registration, February 1—April 15, $445/person
● Late registration, April 16—May 15, $495/person
For more information please contact the Service Office or the website listed above. Before you sign up please fellowship with the elders. Thank you
Spokane Conference Recordings
The audio and video recordings from the conference last weekend with Ricky Acosta are available on spokaneblendingconference.org. They can be found under the title Winter Conference 2023.
Lord’s Day Meeting:
* For those who are not able to come to the hall, there will be a separate Zoom meeting at 10:00 a.m. You will be able to observe the Lord’s table meeting and the first half of the prophesying meeting on Zoom. Zoom attendees will not be able to share during this time. At approximately 11:30, the Zoom participants will “leave” the corporate meeting and meet separately so the saints on Zoom can share their portion from the HWMR. The Zoom codes will be the same as those sent in the emailed version of the Announcements.
* The Ministry meeting webcast is on Wednesdays at 7:30 pm. To view the messages click on this link: www.lsm.org/live
* Every week the church sends the announcements via email to all the saints. If you do not receive this email or if you would like to, please contact the service office.
* We have a new webpage for church announcements: https://churchintacoma.org/announcements
* We have a new webpage where you can update your household information at https://churchintacoma.org/update
* In order to update our phone list, you may fill out a new household information form in the service office or submit your changes at https://churchintacoma.org/update
* Living Stream Ministry has updated the Ministry Books website with many useful features including a free and subscription option. Go to: www.ministrybooks.org to view a video presentation.
* There will be an ongoing need of support for the saints in Ukraine and the countries throughout Europe who have received the refugees. Please mark your offerings for this need: “For Ukraine”. We will combine all such offerings and send one check to LME promptly.
* The church prayer meeting has moved to Tuesday’s. Please use the Zoom codes you normally use to join the prayer meeting.
* Many useful gospel tracts and resources are now available especially for use online:
www.rhemabooks.org Recent Articles
www.bfa.org Share the Good News
* Offerings are still being collected at the meeting hall and our financial obligations remain the same. Your gifts can be dropped in the mail slot or mailed to the hall at: 5012 N. 14th St., Tacoma, WA, 98406
* The church is now able to receive offerings through the online service, Zelle. The church email to use in making an offering is: firstname.lastname@example.org
* First, download the app to your device and create your account. Not all banks participate in Zelle. So, be sure to check with your bank.
When making an offering through Zelle, in the place that says, “What is this for?” please designate what the offering is for, such as “Offering” or “Books” or “Retreat” or “SST” or “Training Registration”. Any offering which is not designated will be accounted to the General fund.
To make online donations to Living Stream Ministry: www.lsm.org/donations. This website may be used to make one-time donations, designated offerings, and fixed recurring donations.
* Reports from many European countries can be viewed at: amanatrust.org.uk/page/reports
* To receive a paper copy of the Holy Word for Morning Revival delivered to your home, go to: https://www.lsm.org/dms.html and set up your Direct Mail Service account.
* A digital newsletter “Having this Ministry…” from Living Stream Ministry is now available. To subscribe go to www.lsm.org
Free eBooks from LSM can be found at www.lsm.org/digital or by clicking on these links:
Items for prayer:
* Pray for the Lord’s present move in Europe.
* Pray for more local churches to be established in the mountain states, the mid-west and Bible-belt states of America.
* Pray for Gospel-ize, Truth-ize, Church-ize America (www.GTCA.US) 2022 cities:
· Columbus, OH
· Nashville, TN
· Normal, IL
· Omaha, NE
· Tampa, FL
· Virginia Beach, VA
Please pray for these family members now serving in the military:
· Aaron Ingersoll, Army, (JBLM)
· Kevin Jiang, Marines, (PSNS Bremerton)
· Lt. Col. Phil Sakamoto, Air Force (New Jersey)
· Cpt. Travis Park, Air Force (Travis AFB, CA)
· Jacob Kim, Army
· Alex Xu, Army (JBLM)
· 2nd Lt. Jerrett Canovas, Army, (JBLM)
Click to edit Email Preferences or Unsubscribe from this list.
church in Tacoma
5012 N 14th St
Tacoma, WA 98406 – US